Mixing bowls are truly multipurpose – they are ideal for preparing and serving biryanis, dal, subzis, raita, pasta, noodles and salads. Because Borosil’s high quality Silicate glass is able to withstand temperatures of up to 350°c, you can even use these bowls to boil rice and potatoes. These high quality glass bowls ensure that your food looks as good as it tastes.
- Made of borosilicate glass and is guaranteed to withstand temperatures of upto 300 degree centigrade
- Can be safely used in the microwave, oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Unlike plastic and melamine will not leech chemicals into your food even over repeated usage
- Non porous glass will not absorb stains or odors
- Color: Transparent, Material: Glass
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Mixing Bowl (500ml) and 1-Piece Mixing Bowl (1.3-Litres)
- Warranty Information: 2 years warranty against manufacturing defects
Use and Care Instruction
- Use Borosil bake and serve dish in microwave or electric oven. Not for use over direct flame.
- Pre grease your Borosil bake and serve before pouring in food meant for baking.
- Preheat oven before use (only for convection oven).
- Ensure food does not dry completely in the oven.
- Do not put the hot dish on cold or wet surface.
- Allow Borosil bake and serve dish to cool before adding any cold liquid to the food.
- Allow hot dish with food to reach the room temperature before putting it into the fridge/freezer.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners to ensure scratch free surface.