Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers [19th November 2020, 8AM To 12PM]:
Answer The Questions and Stand a Chance to Win Rs 20000 Pay Balance
Q1: The upcoming Batman movie starring Robert Pattinson stars Colin Farrell as which iconic Batman villain?
Answer 1: The Penguin
Q2: The Maharashtra State Government Has Released INR 57 Crores Recently For ASHA Workers. What Does ASHA Stand For?
Answer 2: Accredited Social Health Activists
Q3: In A Match Against Inter Milan In November 2020, Which Real Madrid Stalwart Scored His 100th Goal For The Club?
Answer 3: Sergio Ramos
Q4: This Smartphone Is Manufactured By A Company From Which Country?
Answer 4: China
Q5: This Is A Picture Of A Monument From Which City?
Answer 5: Aurangabad
Amazon Today’s Quiz Contest Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 19th November From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 12:59:59 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Exciting Prizes